Julia-Isabel Davenport, MBA, PMP, CMP founded Maximize Your Publicity in 2002. Maximize Your Publicity is a boutique public relations firm offering project management, event planning and public relations services. She started the company after working as the PR Director for the Census 2000 Data Capture Center in Phoenix.
Her career includes:
- Project management for a government contractor
- Teaching for a community college
- Speaking to professionals on “How to Maximize Your Publicity”, “Social Media Fam Trip”, “Unlock the Power of LinkedIn” and “Project Management for Meeting Professionals”
- Authoring articles appearing in international journals
- International photojournalist
- Planning 180 events in 10 months for groups of 10 – 3,000
- Creating Corporate Social Responsibility programs impacting 20,000 people around the world in 10 months
- Producing seminars educating business and non-profit leaders on PR using traditional and social media platforms
Clifton Strengths Finder results are Strategic, Responsibility, Achiever, Empathy and Belief.